Good news from Marie


Hello Chris,

Wonderful work you are doing, with your Heart.

Your good friend Panos Darlas from Athens inspired me to to discover Greece. I enclose good news about SUNLIGHT AND LOGOS SOCIETY now celebrating 25 years this Midsummer.

Sending this from Sweden celebrating our National Day today.

Love,
Marie 

5 juni 2020 13:11:12 +02:00, skrev Chris Wright <elingles2121@gmail.com>:
Dear Friends,

Today it is a great pleasure that I have to present you with my BlogSpot.  It has taken many years and effort to bring this special page to your attention. Many years of hope that perhaps one day I could share it with you, your families and friends. 

My first visits to this region began many years ago and for that amount of time I have kept it a secret in general. 
Why?
Because it is like so many places in the world that are so 'special' they have to be guarded and free from exploitation the Maestrazgo has, until now, been such. 

This is the real Spain that has been isolated to a degree for centuries and by, thank goodness, its name. Maestrazgo (prounced My-strath-go) is not an easy word for most visitors from outside of Spain.
 


Comments